Friday, January 1, 2010

SynchTube

SynchTube is a great new (beta) site that is very useful. It allows a user to create a "virtual room" where they can "house" a YouTube video while enabling a chat feature as well. This is ideal for people who want to share videos in real-time and then chat about it. I can see this working great in education and the "web 2.0" world where collaboration is key.

Below is a snap shot of the room I created which you can join by clicking here. I'm hoping to use this w/ my PLN network on new types of technologies. This would've been great when Google Wave came out so all of us could've helped each other through the high learning curve.



Give SynchTube a try by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I tried to join and think I joined but it appears that you as the Leader have to be online to get the video and chat started?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!