Wednesday, July 29, 2009

School Noodle

School Noodle is a new (beta) site for social bookmarking similar to Delicious or Diigo. However, SN is really the only bookmarking site specifically designed for teachers. For example, the information online is provided and rated by teachers. While this limits them on the amount of information available to their users, it does provide service to a "specific" genre.

Another feature which I find useful is that each site is linked to a corresponding state standard. This is great for teachers that want to abide by specific criteria.



If I had to go w/ one bookmarking site for staff/students I'd have to say Diigo, but for those looking for another free option, I highly recommend giving School Noodle a look.

For more information click here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!