Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hero Factory

The Hero Factory is a fun little site where you can create comic book heroes. I first heard about this site on The Book Chook, a great blog by Susan Stephenson.

Anybody who has a Wii and likes creating Mii's, or just wants to do something fun w/ their kids, should really enjoy this site. Keep in mind, there are only two characters you can create, and then style them to your heart's desire.

I think if they added more characters, the ability to add text, and maybe throw in some effects, this really could be an excellent site.


I must say quite the spitting image-minus the groceries, I never do the shopping ;-)

Create your own character by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!